I'm happy to announce another stdlib release:

http://luaforge.net/projects/stdlib/

This release removes the dependency on the currently unmaintained lposix library, includes pre-built HTML documentation, and fixes some 5.0-style uses of variadic arguments.

Thanks to Matt for pointing out all these problems. stdlib is very much user-driven at the moment, since it already does everything I need, and I don't have much time to work on it, so do please contact me if you find bugs or problems or simply don't understand it, as the one thing I *do* want to do is make it useful and accessible!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | The old cliches are the best