On 2/21/07, Tomas Guisasola Gorham <tomas@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:         Hi Ashutosh
> Could someone please let me know if there exists an implementation of
> LuaExpat that will work with Lua 5.1?
>The HEAD version on CVS already works with Lua 5.1.
>Tomás

>Thanks Tomás.>
>I will try to build it (for Windows) from CVS.>
>Do you know if Win32 binaries already exist for LuaExpat (Lua 5.1)?>
>Ashutosh

I am new to compiling modules for Lua.  I am in the same boat as Ashutosh.
I need LuaExpat for Lua 5.1 (Win32).   I have compiled the HEAD version from the CVS

I try to:

require "lxp"

and get this error:

error loading module 'lxp' from file '.\lxp.dll':
    The specified procedure could not be found.

Can someone give me some specific info on what this means?  do I have files in the wrong
folders?  is my luaconf.h incorrect? etc...

thanks alot,
Paul