Hi. I'm trying to create lots of threds and i'm having
troubles. I was wondering if someone could help me.

If I'm going to create lots of threads I would like to
keep their references somewhere else other than the
stack. Where can I store them?.

I know i can do this: luaL_ref(L, LUA_REGISTRYINDEX )
where L represents the new thread. But doing this i'm
using the registry table and i want to use a new table
created by me. I'm having troubles creating a new
table. I can't get the new table's index to use as
luaL_ref parameter.

Any idea?
Thanks a lot!!

Vertexar.