[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [Announce] Alpha release of a Lua debugger
- From: Rici Lake <lua@...>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:15:26 -0500
Stefan Brantschen wrote:
Quick remark: there seems to be no default function for "enterframe" in
ldb.lua (but in "ldb-config.example.lua").
Thanks for the bug report, it came in just before the tarball got rolled.
- step no longer lingers at the end of debugf
- enterframe is correctly initialized to do nothing
- 'breakfunc' implemented (see help breakfunc). Allows setting of
breakpoints using an expression which evaluates to a function;
also allows setting call/return breakpoints in CFunctions.
These are not as useful as they could be; see the thread
(tomorrow the relevant message should be there)
- 'if' implemented, as converse of unless
I'm sure there are still bugs. Please try to use CVSTrac
to report them, or let me know why it's a pain :)
CVSTrac URL: http://primero.ricilake.net:8008/ldb
Current tarball: http://primero.ricilake.net/lua/ldb-20070417.tgz
Thanks again to everyone who is testing.