Rici Lake wrote:
I'd love to make this simpler to use, but it's not immediately
clear to me how to do so.

Suggestion: Add a command that will list the currently known lua file names.

	list allfiles

	2 files:
	c:\weebles\weeblesWobble.lua
	c:\weebles\butTheyDontFallDown.lua

I'm assuming you already know the names of these files. If you don't, you can track them with a hook, or simpler, but less accurate, you could get a backtrace and get some filenames from that.

Do you have a command that will list a fragment of a file (so you can display say lines 3 to 46 of weeblesWobble.lua)?

Stephen