[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Polymorphic luaL_checkudata?
- From: "Mark Edgar" <medgar123@...>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:01:26 -0700
On 4/15/07, Peter Odding <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi all! I'm (still) working on binding APR. Currently busy with pipes, which
seem to be backwards compatible with files but not the other way around:
* pipes have a timeout which needs two methods (timeout_get/timeout_set)
* I need to make sure I'm dealing with a pipe (instead of a file) when using
them as stdin/stdout/stderr for processes
You might want to take a look at how liolib.c deals with io.popen'ed
files vs. io.open'ed files. You'll want to use this especially if you
want pipes and files to be used interchangeably.