Title: LuaSocket and LuaEclipse Problems

Software used:
LuaEclipse 1.0.0
LuaSocket 2.0.1
Lua 5.1.2
Windows System

I recently began tinkering with LuaSocket, and after scouring the internet for a Lua IDE, settled for the LuaEclipse plugin.

Things worked very well, until I made my first http.request, at which point I received:

The code is (taken from some examples):

http = require("socket.http")
r, c, h = http.request("http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~diego")
print(r)

and returns:

C:\lua\lua5.1.exe: C:\lua\socket\http.lua:116: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'request'
        C:\test\Lua_test\test.lua:7: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

I investigated the offending code, found nothing to warrant this, so continued playing around, ultimately running the code against the interpreter through the command prompt. Of course, it worked flawlessly.

I am aware that LuaEclipse 1.0.0 is designed for Lua 5.0, and as such I have run into some code highlighting issues, but considering the plugin feeds the code to the interpreter, I am at a loss as to why this is occurring.

Any thoughts?