--- luc1an0 <luc1an0@free.fr> wrote:
> For the moment, yes... Maybe we change for LigHTTPD
> if THTTPD is too
> restrictive, but it's not the actual question at my
> work.
>
> I think, it will be sure, We won't change for
> apache, it takes too many
> ressources for our needs.
The reason I asked is that fastcgi is much faster than
plain cgi(about 5x on my dreamhost which use apache2).
Not sure if thttpd has fastcgi, I know lighttpd does.
But then, I assume using thttpd means it is already in
a resource contrained environment then the request per
second is not much of an issue.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/