2007/4/3, Gé Weijers <ge@weijers.org>:
One issue: SUSv3 (Single Unix Specification, v3) requires you to either
specify RTLD_LOCAL or RTLD_GLOBAL to 'dlopen'. The result is 'unspecified',
otherwise. I suggest adding RTLD_LOCAL to the 'mode' parameter for 'dlopen'
in the next version of Lua.

I will rise the hand to consider RTLD_GLOBAL, as this flags makes
symbol sharing react in the same way as symbols loaded in windows
dlls, if not the behavior of loading libraries on windows could be
different from the same libraries on linux.