On Apr 2, 2007, at 5:57 PM, Rici Lake wrote:

There is an unrelated issue with the use of the address of a global
static structure in ltable.c. I think that ought to get fixed.

What's the problem here (I assume it's related to 'dummynode')?  The address seems to be used only as a marker. That's not any different from using the address of a global variable to create a light user data to be used as a unique key, which seems fairly common.

--
Gé Weijers