>>> 	lua_State *L = lua_open();
>>> 	if (luaL_loadbuffer(L,(const char*)B1,sizeof(B1),"mtx.luc")==0)
>>> lua_pcall(L, 0, 0, 0);
>>> 	lua_close(L);
>>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> I run the program but it gives no output.
>>>

>> Add
>> 	else puts(lua_tostring(L,-1);
>> after the if and see what the error message says.

I expect that loading the chunk goes just fine.

But running it will be a different matter, esp. since you're not initializing any of the Lua libraries [i.e. no output functions are available to your Lua script!].

To confirm (or deny) this, you should try and catch [read: print] any error the pcall puts on the Lua stack.

Ashwin.
--
no signature is a signature.