Is there a Paypal account?

I'd be ready to push in some euros, if it's easy.

Andre Carregal kirjoitti 28.3.2007 kello 3:26:

Fabien wrote:
What about rather replacing it with SVN? I mean, CVS is still
acceptable for largely stabilized projects, but most of luaforge's
active projects are in their infancy, so having something a bit more
modern and flexible (while offering migration from CVS) would be very
welcome.

Sure and I'm also eager to be one of its users. :o)

Just note that LuaForge was created with a version of GForge that still used CVS as the only SCM option. While the current version of GForge already
supports SVN, enabling it on LuaForge would not be a trivial task.

But the main reason for not doing it is that LuaForge as a project is
currently very low on budget, not counting the IMPA hosting, so such an
operation is out of our reach for now.

We have plans to upgrade both the hardware and the software being used, and SVN would be a top priority for sure, but we don't know how long will it
take us to get there.

Our initial roadmap for LuaForge assumed that we would be able to gather the necessary resources or sponsors during the development phase of the site,
but that has not happened yet.

As LuaForge gets bigger and more popular it may make support sponsoring easier to find. On the other hand growing makes things riskier if the system
is not proportionally supported.

André