Graham Wakefield wrote:
>> http://numlua.luaforge.net/ (Numeric Lua wrapper of Netlib/BLAS/LAPACK
>> etc.)
>> source download doesn't seem to be working; is this project still alive?

I was able to download numlua-0.2.tar.gz on Feb 23 2007. I've searched
the archives for the link that I used but I don't see it. I've tried
wgetting at the link at luaforge, changing the 0.1 to 0.2, but with no
luck. Googling has been surprisingly unsuccessful, too. And for some
reason http://luaforge.net/projects/numlua just spins in Firefox.

Search the Lua list archives for the messages from the maintainer, Luis
Carvalho, for pointers on usage. I may end up using numlua since it has
a friendlier license than GSL.

If you need it in a hurry, let me know and I'll ship you a copy (1.3M)
privately.

Doug

--
Innovative Concepts, Inc. www.innocon.com 703-893-2007 x220