Hi,

I tried to implement a simple SQL based persistent
store such that:

a[k] :  "select data from table where key=k"
a[k]=o: "insert into table (key,data) values (k,o)"

well it is an update followed by an insert if fails(or
vice versa).

But I don't know how to mimic the next() which is
needed in the "for k,v in pairs(a) do end" case.

Is that possible ? As otherwise, I need to change the
coding style to "for k,v in a:pairs()" and wrap around
a basic table if I want basic table storage.

The fish are biting.