Hi all,

I sent a similar question a couple of weeks ago but never got any replies. I wonder if it got lost. Apologies if not.

Is there a standard way to set a 'default' error handler for lua_pcall, rather than the usual method of inserting a c function into the stack before each pcall. I am currently setting up a global error handling function immediately after creating a lua_State, and using this, but this is prone to being obliterated by any C code which doesn't respect the stack properly.

Regards,
Lee