Hi. I'm not sure the proper mechanism for suggesting changes to the
Lua source, but I wonder if it would be possible to add a "return
NULL" to the end of getfuncname() in ldebug.c. GCC complains (with a
warning) that control could reach the end of a non-void function
because all of the returns are within conditionals. My guess is that
that isn't something that can really happen in practice, but GCC can't
figure it out and it's nice to be able to compile without warnings.

Thanks.