Sounds like a good idea; however I'm not very good friends with C++.

I'm working on my C++ skills right now though by porting a Lua game, maybe after I'll be ready, who knows. It shouldn't be that hard anyway. I'll post back in a day or two... maybe three if I get anything done.

Kein-Hong Man wrote:
L-28C wrote:
Hello everyone!

Okay, I know of a couple ones named LuaSDL, another named LuaX, and I think I've seen some others... But none satisfies my needs. I need SDL, SDL_image (or at least ability yo load transparent PNG's), SDL_gfx, SDL_mixer, and, well, you get it, a complete package.

Is there something like this? If not, can someone explain why it is so hard? Why not just use that toLua program?

In Free (Libre)/Open Source projects, users are encouraged to contribute to improve the projects. You can grab LuaX and add SDL_gfx, for instance, then contribute your changes to Asko Kauppi so that others can benefit. We aren't paid, and we don't have a lot of time, so don't expect people to provide service to you. Instead, we hope that you will, in turn, add your efforts to make projects a little bit better.

Thanks in advance... I can use an alternative solution, but this would be better.

No big deal. In a FL/OSS community, valuable members are those who contribute. So, I now hereby encourage you to try your hand at extending one of the existing projects that suit your needs.

HTH,