Robert Raschke wrote:
[...]
> Now, I do believe that it is possible to write programs in Perl that
> can be understood several minutes (or even a week, gasp) later, but
> most people choose not to do so ...

You can, horror of horrors, do this in Lua. A while back I wrote a Brainfuck
compiler that translates BF programs into Lua and runs them. I, er,
deliberately wrote it in an obfuscated a way as possible. I now cannot for the
life of me figure out how it works.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.lua.general/16666

Let this be a lesson...!

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my