  Hi Folks,

  You should change the mail subject!!! I simply ignore this dicussion
because I don't care about "duplicate keys in table constructor"...

  About the message bellow, if "luac5.1.exe" needs internal functions from
"lua5.1.dll" then they are exported. I use "luac5.1.exe" and it works fine,
at least for the basic usage I have.

  Please someone send me an update on this problem. What's going on?

Best,
Scuri