Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo a écrit :
Those Funny Funguloids! -- a game
http://www.lua.org/uses.html#270

"a game".
With such name, I hope it is not a system administration tool! :-)

FYI, it crashed on me (WinXP Pro) whatever the driver I chose.
So I looked in the gamesettings.cfg file and set the sound to off (and sound values a 0), and it worked! FMOD seems (from the log) not to like the fact I have no sound driver on the computer I use at work (sic! :-) ). It worked fine after that, and it looks very nice. I only made a very quick test (sic again!). I will let my children test it... :-D

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France