Enrico Colombini wrote:
I don't know about your needs, but mabe this one could be of interest too:
http://www.lua.org/uses.html#93

Very impressive too, perhaps a bit too much, as I am more interested by 2D than 3D... :-) Lack of time to dig the later. The license is hard to find here too, it is hidden in the small bottom/right link of the pages, under "Legal Terms" link... Looks like a BSD/MIT license, nice.
Another Windows-only program... :-)

We are a bit off-topic, but not so much. Too often I overlook new programs, because lot of time we don't know if they are commercial, private, or open. This discussion provides at least more exposure to interesting Lua projects.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France