Greetings,

Luaxx is a thin wrapper around the Lua C API. The wrapper adds some convience functions and intergrates well with modern C++. This is a header only library and has no runtime dependencies besides Lua itself. Luaxx is pretty much just a straight translation of the C api into C++ and does not really add any new functionality. It also does not attempt to do toLua style integrations. Every function included is documented but most of the standard Lua C api documentation applies.

I wrote this code, because I could not find anything similar and up to date with Lua 5.1. This is the initial release, and it does everything that I have needed it to do, but the library is by no means complete (it does not wrap all of the API functions, just the ones that I use :). Patches and comments are welcome.

You can download it from my website http://matt-land.com/luaxx (for now). If you use Debian Linux, you can build a deb from the sources using dpkg-buildpackage. A pkg-config file is also included (luaxx.pc).
--
Matthew A. Nicholson
matt-land.com