Apparently the connection timed out when sending the message below to the list, so I'm resending it...

Hi All,

I'm using Windows binaries of Lua 5.1.1 from LuaBinaries (http://luabinaries.luaforge.net/) to develop an application. Using Lua5.1.exe from LuaBinaries and making a division by zero, the result is as expected, positive or negative infinity. But when I use Lua5.1.dll in my application, a division by zero makes my program hang. The error report says the problem occurred in Lua5.1.dll.

I know it's not Lua's fault, but has anyone faced this before? Maybe my program is changing FPU flags it shouldn't?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

André