Hi,

I am writing a generic module which I want to use in
slightly different config and want to do the following
python equivalent :

try
import "lcrypto"
md5 = lcrypto.md5
except:
import "my_md5"
md5 = my_md5.md5

because on my limited space WRT54G, I don't have the
lcrypto binding and need to use a trimdown version.

I am again sure this can be done but don't know how.
thanks for any help.

And a side question, is there a simple way to add
serveral frequently used so modules into the
interpreter for example the bitlib, socket etc. ?

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/