LuaSocket can be made work with coroutines and LuaSocket.
Comsider mailing Adrian Sietsma (on this list). I know he has a
performance HTTP proxy using LuaSocket and coroutines.
I am sure he could help you.

db

On 2/16/07, gary ng <garyng2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Javier Guerra <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> or, if you'd like to use threads, try the
> HelperThreadsToolkit
>(http://luaforge.net/projects/helper-threads/).  it
> has a copas-like scheduler that runs Lua code
>cooperatively (with coroutines), but manages a
> variable number of helper threads to execute
> HTT-enabled C code.  i have sample (but usable)
>modules for TCP and file I/O.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I am already running out of
space to add anymore so's to the flash. I can only use
what is available, so either coroutine or multi-process.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/