I'm sorry to insist in this question but I'm really stuck in here. I have 27 types of data that I want to export to lua from C++. Everything was working until I defined my 18th data type. When I try to execute a script my program crashes with core dump while trying to reallocate memory. Here is the error:

*** glibc detected *** realloc(): invalid next size: 0xb4a0fcd8 ***

If I comment one data type definition the program doesn't crashes. Any idea on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
José Tavares