Hi Yuri

I am a Lua user in San Diego. I will be happy to answer your questions. I am using lua in embedded systems and right now lua is being used in an internet tv project.

By the way my son Tim Edgar is a mechanical and electrical junior at Berkeley. Say hello if you meet him.

Waiting your questions

Glenn Edgar

Yuri Takhteyev wrote:

I am looking for list members in California who could tell me about
their experience with Lua.  If you are in CA and can spare a bit of
time to answer some questions, can you let me know?

I am a Ph.D. student at Berkeley writing a dissertation on software
development in Brazil and its links with software development
elsewhere.   A part of this study is focused on the Lua community,
since Lua is a interesting example of Brazilian technology that has
gained a rather distributed following.  Most of this work is done in
Rio, but at the moment I am in San Francisco and am looking to
interview some of the members of the community here in California.

If you are in California and could spare a little bit of time to tell
me about your experience with Lua (how you learned about it, how  you
are using it if you are, etc.), it would really help.  If you are here
but don't have the time, I would still appreciate hearing back from
you just so that I could get a feeling for how many people on the list
are here.

If you want to know more about what the project, including what data I
am collecting and how I am using it, I will be happy to answer any
questions.

 - yuri