Philippe Lhoste wrote:
[...]
> And although legal, using 'table' as a table name, although tempting,
> even more for small demonstration snippet, is not a good idea, as you
> probably will mask the 'table' table from the standard library.

Ack! You're right. It was late. The light was bad. My condition was acting up.
She *said* she was over 18. The fuel gauge said the tank was full Of course I
have a backup, somewhere. But I thought that was *your* job. It must be due to
cosmic rays caused by reentering satellite debris...

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│