Hallo,

On 1/25/07, Mike Panetta <panetta.mike@gmail.com> wrote:
Finally!  I have been looking for a lua binding to GTK that takes full
advantage of the GObject system.  I was looking into it awhile ago, but have
not had any time to try working on it.  I would be really interested in
seeing how you did it.

    Beware that the code is still a little chaotic, and conversion of
GValues to Lua values is not 100% yet, but most values are already
convertible. To look at the source you're gonna need monotone:

$ mtn -d gtk2lua.mtn db init
$ mtn -d gtk2lua.mtn pull satius.eti.br org.ventonegro.gtk2lua*

Cheers,

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/