Hi Jose,

   Seems like you use luaJava... but luaJava is a bit outdated, is
there any possibility of use lua 5.1.1 ?

LuaJava 1.1 for Lua 5.1.1 is ready and we are just finishing the
release. After releasing luajava we will work on the next release of
LuaEclipse, already with lua 5.1.

 And... I think I've found a bug (in linux at least), parsing numbers
is locale dependent, so when I use my locale (which uses colon for
numbers' decimal part) print(2.5) is not legal (it expects 2,5). If I
execute eclipse without  $LANG environment variable it works as
expected.

Thanks for the report. We will include that on the todo list for the
next version.

Cheers,

Thiago