Tomas Guisasola Gorham a écrit :
	Hi Graham

I only have two threads, but they do need to share lua values so one is necessarily the child of the other.
	Take a look at Rings (http://www.keplerproject.org/rings).
It enables a Lua program to create other Lua States and communicate
with them.  This communication is restricted: only numbers, strings
and booleans are permitted.  Anyway, I think it is very robust.

Kepler is full of useful components like this. They are listed individually on the main page, but I think a "Components" global page would be useful. It would list all available components with a short blurb like the one you just wrote: it would allow to get a global view of the Kepler project and to quickly find a component of interest. Currently, one have to click on each project, then go back to the main page to look at the next component.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France