Andrew Fray wrote:
Dave Nichols wrote:
Jose Marin wrote:
Hi.

Do you have any suggestions of some good Lua editors?

Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/

Notepad++ is pretty good for windows: http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net

Do you have a lua.api file for it? If not I'll try rolling my own. Seems good enough, may be able to replace JEdit.

No, I just use it as a text editor. It can syntax highlight/fold Lua.

--
Regards,

Dave Nichols
Match-IT Limited
Tel: 0845 1300 510
Fax: 0845 1300 610
mailto:dave.nichols@make247.co.uk
http://www.make247.co.uk

Email Disclaimer: The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments (collectively "this message") are confidential, possibly privileged and intended only for its addressee ("the addressee"). If received in error, please delete immediately without disclosing its contents to anyone. Neither the sender nor its management or employees will in any way be responsible for any advice, opinion, conclusion or other information contained in this message or arising from it's disclosure.