Hello,

I am relatively new to Lua and I am looking at accessing some sort of List of globally registered functions. I have started looking at the reference manual and the idea of environment seems to be what I want. I guess I am just looking for a bit of direction. I have begun using tolua++ to get the functions from C into the Lua namespace, and I would like to access if possible from the C side or the Lua side a list of all the functions registered and if possible but unlikely the arguments they take.

If someone can give me some advice on this it would be most appreciated,

Cory