I forgot to ask, may we use a screenshot of this on the
wxlua.sourceforge.net website? Is the the correct link we should have
for more information about it?

http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh/download.html

Thanks,
   John Labenski

On 1/9/07, Hakki Dogusan <dogusanh@tr.net> wrote:

Hi,

My first wxLua program!

You may get it from:
   http://www.dynaset.org/dogusanh/download/dsbw-1.4.zip (2815Kb)

readme.txt is as follows:

DynaSet Book Worm (dsbw)

- About:
   A simple program for managing your books.

- OS: Windows

- Installation:
   Unzip somewhere, run dsbw.exe.

- ToDo:
   It would be good to get book details from Amazon,etc.

- Implementation:
   Most of the code taken from wxLua samples.

   dsbw.exe             Loader. You can use lua5.1.exe instead of it.
   ds280u.dll           wxlua module, slightly modified and renamed
                        to prevent conflicts. Compiled with static wx,
                        and with my lua-wxsqlite3 module.
   dsbw.lua             Bootstrap file (language is set here!)
   db/*                 Sqlite3 database created here.
   src/*                dsbw.exe sources and Code::Blocks project file
                        for wxlua module.
   app/*                Application sources.
   app/application.lua  Application code.
   app/translations.lua Translations. Technique taken from WebBook.
                        You can translate the program modifying this
                        file. Ex:
                        tt["WebBook - Version 1.0"] = {
                          tr = "WebBook - Sürüm 1.0",
                          pt = "WebBook - Versão 1.0",
                        }
   app/images.lua       Some xpm images.
   app/help             Files for about box.

- Used software:
   lua-5.1.1
   wx-2.8.0-unicode
   wxlua-2.8.0-cvs20061226