No I never saw that.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I appreciate the help.
best,
wes

On 1/8/07, Asko Kauppi <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:

Have you noticed the error() call's parameter for this?

"error (message [, level])

..
The level argument specifies where the error message points the
error. With level 1 (the
default), the error position is where the error function was called.
Level 2 points the error to
where the function that called error was called; and so on."