Hallo,

On 12/27/06, Andrew Wilson <agrwagrw@gmail.com> wrote:

 For me, a reduced learning curve is the path to maximum productivity. As
for a swiss-army knife language, I think lua is pretty close. Lua has
scattered sets of information,bringing those sets together in a single
install would make Lua better. Now that modules exist, a standard install
package can be put together for Lua. But what should be in the "standard
package", who is going to do it? And maybe more importantly how is that work
to be organized?

    And it's deja vu all over again. I think we should bet this time
how long until it fades. Again.

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/