[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Fwd: [ANN] Metalua alpha 0.2 available
- From: Fabien <fleutot+lua@...>
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:12:14 +0100
A new version of metalua is available, with too many fixes to list them all. More importantly, it starts to have usable doc and samples; among them:
- a practical introduction to Metalua:
- a user manual:
- and a series of programming samples:
Among these samples, the "kitchen sink" (http://metalua.luaforge.net/samples/sugar.lua.html
implements most of the syntax extensions I've seen requested on the mailing list. As you would expected, the result doesn't exactly improve readbility... anyway, it demonstrates a couple of standard techniques, it's easy to cut-n-paste the bits which interest you, and it probably offers a starting point for many hacks you could feel like playing with.
The compiler itself is available here: http://metalua.luaforge.net/metalua-0.2.tgz, and on luaforge.