Le mar 28/11/2006 à 19:29 Erik Hougaard à écrit:
> Mildred wrote:
> > In Lua, there is no way to extand syntax, except the generic for
> > loop.
> Please check the list archive for "token filter", Daniel Silverstone
> even made a fanzy macro system at the Lua Workshop with the token
> filters.
>
> /Erik

Yes, I know it exists. But it is not exactly as it was built in into
Lua core :) Even if you don't need to recompile Lua, you need to load a
new chunk if you want to use it.
My proposition was more a feature request for the future (next version
5.2 I think). Maybe I'll also create a power patch to implement it.

--
Mildred       <xmpp:mildred@jabber.fr> <http://mildred632.free.fr/>
Clef GPG :    <hkp://pgp.mit.edu> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr/gpg_key>