Leo Razoumov wrote:
> On 11/19/06, Julien Hamaide <julien.hamaide@10tacle.be> wrote:
>> You should be interested in the lua unit test framework. We use it, and
>> it seems to meet our needs
>>
>> http://www.nessie.de/mroth/lunit/
>>

> According to your link lunit has no been updated since August 2004 and
> the latest version is 0.3 (alpha). Does it mean that the project is in
> a dormant phase?
>
> --Leo--

Yes, you are right, but it can be use as a base.
The framework lies in a single .lua file. We are using it with little
change to meet our c++ framework ( more a matter of coding style than
changing the behavior ).

I don't know if any change was needed to upgrade to 5.1, but I can ask.

Julien Hamaide
Engineering Coach
10Tacle Studios Belgium / Elsewhere Entertainment