[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua need 1M memory?
- From: "Leo Razoumov" <slonik.az@...>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:02:35 -0500
On 11/14/06, Mike Pall <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
* read-only (shared) code/data: 40K-200K, depending on compiler
options (-Os vs. -O3) and whether the parser is included.
This is for x86 code; somewhat more for most other (RISC) CPUs.
* read-write heap: 18K with standard libs, as low as 1K without.
How did you measure read-write heap?