Antonio Scuri wrote:
1. lua5_0_3_Win32_bin.zip: "globing"
------------------------------------
  My fault. I changed a parameter before building the final release that
excluded exactly the globing support. I already fixed and replaced the file
in the Downloads. Please download it again.

Now it works.

2. lua5_1_1_Win32_bin.zip

   lua5.1.exe
The system cannot execute the specified program.

  I just download that file and it is working fine here. It seems that your
download was incomplete of invalid.

a) my download couldn't be invalid, since it's zip-file that passes CRC check.

b) I've downloaded again (after "globing" was fixed). The same error.
I did some googling for this error message, and found that the reason *could be* the manifest not linked into the binary. If running the file from the directory containing the manifest, it runs, otherwise Windows issues that error message.

--
Shmuel