Apart from the code being utterly horribly hard to read, I'm not surprised to say that it does what's it been told to do, whatever that is. The cor_matriz[6] and [9] is 0. See test run below.

So, you'll need to keep looking in your code at what's not doing what you want.

I added a dump before the big chunk of modifications, to ease the debugging..

My guess could be that table.insert isn't doing what you expect, shifting all elements up?

Regards,
Andreas

Dan - Lintouch user skrev:
The code  here http://rafb.net/paste/results/LAUnc816.html

See lines 70 to 115.

Problem: The variables cor_matriz[11] and  cor_matriz[14] is 0.

the part code, atribuition values

cor_matriz[15]=cor_matriz[10]
cor_matriz[14]=cor_matriz[9]
cor_matriz[13]=cor_matriz[8]
cor_matriz[12]=cor_matriz[7]
cor_matriz[11]=cor_matriz[6]

Have  value not 0 in cor_matriz[6] or cor_matriz[9]

Very mazy! Mystery bug

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/br/tagline/freeisp/*http://br.acesso.yahoo.com> - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!

kaos@jenna ~/tmp $ lua LAUnc816.txt.lua

Before cor_matriz wrap or whatever
Indice:1  40
Indice:2  40
Indice:3  40
Indice:4  20
Indice:5  40
Indice:6  9
Indice:7  9
Indice:8  9
Indice:9  9
Indice:10  9
Indice:11  9
Indice:12  9
Indice:13  9
Indice:14  9
Indice:15  9
Indice:16  9
Indice:17  30
Indice:18  30
Indice:19  9
Indice:20  20

AFTER cor_matriz wrap or whatever
Indice:1  0
Indice:2  0
Indice:3  0
Indice:4  0
Indice:5  0
Indice:6  40
Indice:7  40
Indice:8  40
Indice:9  20
Indice:10  40
Indice:11  9
Indice:12  30
Indice:13  40
Indice:14  9
Indice:15  30
Indice:16  9
Indice:17  9
Indice:18  9
Indice:19  9
Indice:20  9

 Exact error,not change value! - Não muda o valor! estranho, permanece zero
Indice:11  9
Indice:12  30
Indice:13  40
Indice:14  9