Sam Roberts:

  Knuth - Structured Programming with Goto Statments:

  http://pplab.snu.ac.kr/courses/adv_pl05/papers/p261-knuth.pdf

Rici Lake:

Interesting rereading that article, though, after all
these years.

The loop ... while condition; ... repeat; syntax suggested
by Knuth on pages 279-280 of that article is pretty
similar to (a subset of) the syntax suggested by Shivers
in the paper I referenced in my post last year on the
subject,

The post in question, and the Olin Shivers paper:

 http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~shivers/papers/loop.pdf

I remembered reading that post and skimming the Shivers, but
I didn't remember that I got anything specific about it.
Apparently I did, though, because lately I've found myself
thinking how many loops would be made simpler with a syntax
like

 loop
   statement
   statement
 breakif expression
   statement
   statement
 end

Now I've downloaded the Shivers and the Knuth and will
carefully read them both.

--
Aaron