jason zhang wrote:
It's better to be able to download it to my pc, and read it frequencely, I can't access the internet all the time.
What's more, the CHM can do search,index and bookmark easily.
If there is not, I'd like to make such a copy.

Well, I suggest you ask Roberto first, of course, if not already done...
At least if you make this copy public, which I would like, for the same reasons. I should research if one can make an eBook for mobile phone, probably in .pdb format (not debug nor protein databank but (Palm) Pilot Database...). This way, perhaps I could find time to read it, I admit to my shame I still haven't.
But I will buy the second edition as soon as finances go better... :-)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France