> BTW, thanks for you efforts on "Programming in Lua", its a great example of
> how a computer book can be both insightful and inspring.

Many thanks :)

BTW, I would like to ask all of you who read the book and enjoyed it to
consider helping us to promote the book. It can be a review at Amazon
or other forums, a small message in other lists or newsgroups,
anything. As I said several times, we have no marketing. So, any small
bit that tells other people about the book is a great help for us.

-- Roberto