Vyacheslav Egorov a écrit :
Philippe Lhoste wrote:
A: Because it is hard to read!

Q: Why top-posting is bad?
There is another sin. `Overquoting' I call it.

Yes, I could have trimmed more the first (chronologically...) message...
But the point was that the whole thread was unreadable: I had so many messages over the week-end that I found the one I reply to before the others, and couldn't understand the topic. When zapping to the end of the message, I still had to find where the long first message started...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France