Unfortunately the damage on LuaForge was bigger than expected and we will have to reinstall everything from scratch on a new HD.

We have backups for all the data until monday but the system reinstall will take about 48hs. We hope to have things back online by friday, but unexpected delays have to be considered.

Maybe it's time for some mirroring options for LuaForge. If someone can help with that or has any ideas on how to make things easier on an eventual next incident, please contact me off the list.

Thanks in advance for the patience and sorry again for the long down time.

André