Hi,

>>     I like it! I'm also tired of writing t[#t+1] all of the time.
>>
M> Excellent idea, this'd save a lot of time and result in easier-to-read code.

only for people who are familiar with PHP. I have not seen this
elsewhere. And when it comes to easy readability, t[#t+1]=something is
really superior to t[]=something (as soon as the non-initiated figures
out what #t is supposed to mean, that is... ;-). The latter could also
be understood as "set all members of t to something" or "empty t then
insert something"... you get the idea.

Just my 2 cents,

Gunnar