The recordings at this year's conference -- sorry, workshop :) were anyways experimental, ad-hoc, and fun. :)

We learned:
a) you need lots (say 100GB+) of disk space
b) recording just audio only would be a breeze, I tried that, but not for all sessions
c) presenters should move less :)

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 17:31:06 -0500