The previous mail is held by the maillist because it is bigger than 40k
I attach a new package. It only include the files which only exists in CE version.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:09 PM
Subject: WinCE porting for Lua5.1

I ported the Lua5.1 to WinCE, base Pedro Miller Rabinovitch's porting for Lua5.0
This version can be compiled under both WinCE and other generic platforms. I tested
it on mingw,EVC4,Cygwin and VC6.
Free for using and I hope the official version of Lua5.1 can support WinCE natively.

Thanks.

ps. there is a 'diffs' file in the package, which is compared with the original Lua5.1 sourcecode.